The 2014 Acadia personifies our never say never attitude with the flexible, accommodating space and functionality as you’ve come to expect from Acadia, seamlessly melded with Professional Grade style, safety and technology
COMFORT AND CONTROL
Attention to detail separates professional grade from everybody else. French stitched seats emphasize comfort with refined, soft-touch materials throughout the cabin. Acadia’s instrument panel display delivers the information you need quickly and easily. Features include:
- Attractive trim accents and soft instrument panel wrap
- Touch-activated Climate Controls
- 4-way adjustable front seat head restraints for greater comfort and safety
- Ambient lighting accents
Acadia lets passengers ride in comfort with seating for 7 or 8 and allows easy third-row access through either the SmartSlide Seating System or through the middle of the second-row bucket seats
FLEXIBLE CARGO CAPACITY
Acadia defines the highest standard for interior capability and cargo with features like:
- More cargo space behind the third row than any competitor in its class
- Fold-flat third row 60/40 split bench seats
- Underfloor storage behind the third row
- More max cargo space than any competitor in its class
We designed the Acadia with one goal in mind: To make sure that the first impression is a strong impression. With distinctive, bold lines, a confident stance, and the attention to detail that bear the mark of Professional Grade engineering.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Acadia makes a strong impression up front and its details big and small make it truly distinctive with features like:
- Bold, distinctive grille
- Precise hood and front fascia design
- 18” and 19” wheel options
LED SIGNATURE LIGHTING
Attractive head, tail and fog lamps on the Acadia assure that form follows function – letting you see and be seen.
- Projector beam headlamps with LED daytime running lamps
- Halogen fog lamps with projector technology help reduce glare and improve visibility in foggy conditions
- LED tail lamps integrated into Acadia’s all-new rear quarter design mean safety and style
WRAP-AROUND REAR GLASS
The distinctive exterior design of the 2014 Acadia is apparent at a glance with the wrap-around rear glass. The seamless rear glass design provides a clean, streamlined look on the outside.
StabiliTrak with traction control technology helps the driver stay on course, even during sudden maneuvers, by intelligently managing braking and throttle to help keep the vehicle on the path being steered.
Acadia’s performance is powered by the 6-speed transmission, 3.6L V6 engine. Delivering 288 HP@ 6300 RPM, it gets you and your cargo moving.
ALL WHEEL CONFIDENCE
Acadia’s available All Wheel Drive (AWD) gives you the confidence of an intelligent powertrain that instantly reacts to driving conditions and keeps you moving forward.
AGILITY AND TURNING
Acadia features a fully-independent suspension that helps deliver a smooth, premium ride. It’s tuned for optimum ride and comfort. This impressive handling also provides a tight turning radius for rounding corners and parallel parking.