Sierra Denali puts a premium on your comfort, convenience and control with refined features such as high-quality leather-appointed seating, soft-touch materials, chrome and wood-grain details and the latest infotainment technology.
With Sierra Denali, comfort comes standard. Features include:
- Heated and cooled driver and front passenger 12-way power-adjustable bucket seats
- Perforated nuance leather-appointed seating designed to provide comfort and ventilation
- Brushed metal and wood-grain accents throughout the cabin
- Standard heated leather-wrapped steering wheel with radio controls
Sierra Denali offers features that make driving a pleasure:
- Standard Rear Vision Camera, shown on the rearview mirror or navigation screen, makes it easier to back up to a trailer or negotiate a tight space
- Available 7” in-dash navigation system with 2-D or 3-D map graphics and three months of NavTraffic2
- Bluetooth®3 for select personal cellphone connectivity to audio system for hands-free calling
- MP3-compatible 6-disc CD player
BOSE® SOUND SYSTEM
Sierra Denali features standard Bose Centerpoint surround-sound system with SurroundStage® signal processing and AudioPilot® noise compensation:
- Delivers five independent channels from existing two-channel recordings
- Gives you the sensation of a live performance
Sierra Denali’s signature exterior design cues are the very essence of Professional Grade confidence. Denali announces its presence with a unique chrome grille, chrome accents and 20” chrome aluminum wheels.
Sierra Denali’s style starts right up front with the signature Denali chrome grille. Distinctive exterior highlights also include:
- 20” chrome aluminum wheels
- Unique side moldings
- Chrome door handles and accents
- Body-colored bumpers
POWER-SLIDING REAR WINDOW
Sierra Denali offers the convenience of an available power-sliding rear window. Get flow-through ventilation at the touch of a button.
REAR WHEELHOUSE LINERS
Sierra Denali’s rear wheelhouse liners help protect the rear wheel house areas of your truck from damage caused by rocks, dirt, salt, road debris and weather elements.
Professional Grade engineering means crafting better solutions and making them a reality through technology. The Sierra Denali is the very embodiment of that philosophy—from its engine control and response systems to the confidence of advanced trailering technology.
Sierra Denali lets you trailer and stop confidently with braking technology:
- Automatic Grade Braking senses when you want to slow your vehicle, and engages a Grade Braking shift schedule that helps you maintain your desired speed
- Intelligent Brake Assist senses when you are making an emergency stop and then automatically applies full braking force before your foot can press the pedal all the way
Sierra Denali puts trailer safety and control at your fingertips:
- The available integrated trailer brake controller is located close to the steering wheel for easy adjustments and displays the level of brake force or “gain” in the Driver Information Center
- Standard Trailer Sway Control technology keeps the vehicle trailer heading in the proper direction, automatically using sensors to detect the rocking of a swaying trailer, and then applying the brakes to bring it back in line
Sierra Denali puts the latest engine and vehicle technologies at your command:
- Driver Shift Control: Move through the gears like a manual transmission with the convenience of an automatic
- Hill Start Assist: Senses potential “roll back” situations and holds full brake pressure when you lift your foot from the pedal. It gives you up to 1.5 extra seconds to apply power and drive off.
Sierra Denali works to a higher standard, powered by a 6.2L V8 engine which delivers 403 HP, and is also FlexFuel capable. Add to that the innovations and capability that embody GMC’s Never Say Never approach and you’ve got a powerful combination.
We engineered the GMC Sierra Denali to deliver the trailering capability you demand. With the standard Heavy Duty Trailering Package, Sierra Denali offers up to 9,600 lbs. of trailering capacity.4 Package includes:
- Trailering hitch platform and 2" receiver
- 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector
- Wiring harness for aftermarket trailer brake controller
- Single wire for center high-mounted stop lamp
- External transmission oil cooler
For more information about trailer ratings and load managementclick here.
CONFIDENCE ON DEMAND
Sierra Denali is available with electronic All Wheel Drive that helps detect wheel slippage and, in a fraction of a second, responds by sending power to both the front and rear wheels to help enhance traction. What’s more, Sierra Denali’s front suspension is coil-over-shock – as opposed to torsion-bar suspension designs – delivering improved ride quality and handling.
EATON® AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
No other competitor in its class offers a standard fully automatic locking rear differential for on or off-road use:
- Delivers added traction in driving and wheel-slip situations
- Senses a difference in speed between left and right rear wheels
- Locks to turn both wheels in unison
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
For strong, steady power to bold acceleration on the highway, the 6.2L V8 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) is up to any task by:
- Monitoring, opening and closing valves for near peak levels of torque across the entire range of engine speeds
Sierra Denali proudly received a 5-star overall side crash safety rating from NHTSA5. When it comes to safety, we set our standards high to give you peace of mind – whether travelling with family or on the job site.
STABILITRAK® STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEM
The StabiliTrak stability control system helps you stay on the path you are steering in bad weather or on uneven road surfaces. The system senses when your vehicle is not responding to your steering inputs and then adjusts engine speed and braking pressure to any individual wheel to help maintain directional control.
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
Engineered into every Sierra Denali is additional strength and protection:
- Hydroformed-steel-reinforced safety cage design
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System6
- Dual-stage frontal air bags,7 driver and right front passenger seat-mounted side-impact air bags and outboard front and rear occupant head-curtain side air bags8
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Sierra Denali has a standard 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar®9 Directions & Connections Plan. The plan includes:
- Automatic Crash Response
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation
- Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Services Link
- Remote Door Unlock
Traction control measures and compares the speed of your wheels. If it senses one or more wheels starting to spin, the system applies individual brakes and manages power to slow the wheel down to maintain traction.